The Management Team of FISAIR, S.L. has made a commitment to the development and rollout of a Quality Management System based on compliance with standard UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008.
The main objective behind setting up a Quality Management System is to guarantee the quality of our products and services (design, manufacture and commercialization of air-handling units) so they meet the needs of our clients, and enhance client satisfaction by complying with the requirements of the standard and current legal regulations.
The Management of FISAIR, S.L. makes the following commitments:
- Ensure compliance with the demands of clients as regards the aim of increasing their levels of satisfaction.
- Ensure the suitability of working processes to the requirements of the reference standard (UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008).
- Ensure all personnel have the necessary resources at their disposal and receive any training required in order to be able to fulfil the needs of their post correctly.
- Ensure the implementation of the Quality Management System through regular reviews.
- Ensure the constant motivation of personnel.
- Monitor the adaptation of the established Quality Management System to the achievement of the goals.
- Ensure suppliers comply with quality standards.
To this end, FISAIR, S.L.disposes of a Quality structure that makes it possible for the Management System to remain in force. Authority in the area of Quality must be respected by the organization in its entirety.
For the purposes of complying with Quality Policies, the Management holds the following responsibilities:
- Foster the use of resources and constantly evaluate the suitability of these to the objectives of the company.
- Ensure people working in the company are aware of the importance of their activities for the development of processes and compliance with the Quality objectives.
- Promote feedback and communication between people, in pursuit of active participation in the constant improvement of the company.
- Monitor to ensure quality indicators stay within the limits for periods set by the Management of the company.
- Foster improvement actions in order to avoid client complaints, improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, and increase client satisfaction.
The Management has made a commitment to reviewing Quality Policies on a regular basis in order to ensure they are always in line with the Quality Management System.